Dating a Cryptologist
− What are you doing for a living?
− I'm a cryptologist.
− What's a cryptologist's job?
− To write papers.
On the Web
- cryptocode (available in texlive)
- tikz (also used by cryptocode), awesome tikz, TikZ for Cryptographers. Hint: use lualatex to draw some diagrams!
- Installing TexLive on ArchLinux / Manjaro
- Overleaf (paid service, free for solo contributors)
- Martin Albrecht: Writing (Crypto) Papers and Version Control
- libsodium (shameless plug: sodium-wapper)
- HACL* (use with KreMLin), explained in The HACL* Library.
- liboqs (website)
- SEAL-ORAM (Oblivious RAM in C++)
- Valiant Universal Circuit Compiler
- smpcc (a compiler for secure multiparty computation)
- Obliv-C (github, paper). See also Might Be Evil.
Languages and Verification Tools